Never mind the sour cream, farmer’s cheese, cream cheese, water bath, and worrying about a sunken center. The filling for this delicious, easy cheesecake recipe has just four simple ingredients, and the cake bakes in a mere 30 minutes. Now THAT’S easy!
Want to reduce the carbs and calories in this recipe? Substitute our King Arthur Baking Sugar Alternative for the sugar called for. See how in “tips,” below.
- Select a pie pan whose inside top dimension is at least 9″, and whose height is at least 1 1/4″. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- To make the crust: Stir together all of the crust ingredients, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of the pie pan, making a thicker layer on the bottom than on the sides.
- To make the filling: Mix together the room-temperature cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla, again mixing until smooth. To avoid beating too much air into the batter, use a mixer set at low-medium speed. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature.
- Set the pie pan onto a baking sheet, if desired; this makes it easier to transport in and out of the oven, and also protects the bottom of the crust from any potential scorching. Pour the filling into the crust.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and set it on a rack to cool. Once the cake is cool, refrigerate it, covered, until you’re ready to serve it.
- Serve cheesecake in wedges, with fresh fruit if desired.
- Storage information: Store any leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator for several days; freeze for longer storage.
Tips from our Bakers
- Delivers a smooth, creamy texture and rich, no-bake cheesecake taste when prepared
- Ideal for offering in buffets, cafeterias, or at catered events
- Can also be used as an ingredient in milkshakes, cakes, and ice cream
- Valuable time- and cost-saving addition to any high-volume kitchen
- Easy to prepare with whole or 2% reduced fat milk
Made in America
Something sweet to smile about, Jell-O Cheesecake Filling Mix 4 lb. pouches (6 per case) is a quick and easy way to prepare your customer’s favorite dessert recipes. This convenient bulk cheesecake mix is ideal for use in cafeterias, restaurants, bakeries and more. A crowd pleasing dessert option that both kids and adults love, our decadent cheesecake mix offers an iconic sweet, creamy taste that can be customized with unique ingredients or toppings. Packaged in bulk 4-pound sealed pouches, you can easily prepare large volume dessert recipes just by adding fresh milk. Contains no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. At home and away from home, consumers know and love the great taste of Jell-O.
- GTIN: 10043000826208
- Format: Bulk
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Storage Type: Shelf Stable
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Dietary Claims: Kosher
- Serving Size:
1/48 package (38g)
- Serving Weight:
- Serving Suggestions: JELL-O Cheesecake mix can be used in a variety of no bake cake and pie recipes or as a base for parfaits and miniature desserts.
- Preparation State:
- Cost efficient no bake cheesecake mix
- Use in milkshakes, ice cream, puddings, cakes, and more
- From the leading brand in pudding and gelatin
View full details