Our new Reusable Bags are perfect for groceries, school, at the office – anywhere! Great for the environment, these are the perfect alternative to plastic bags. They are lightweight and portable. When you’re not using the bag you can fold it into the small pocket sewn inside, and stow it in your glove compartment, purse or back pocket! Bag measures 16.25″ x 5.5″Machine Washable Ripstop NylonCollect all 4 designs!
Expressing gratitude to your customers for their patronage is essential to customer service.
Whether it’s for placing an order or leaving a review on your company’s website, a thank-you message can positively impact your customers. Sending a personalized thank you message for ordering cake is a simple way to show your customers that you’re grateful for their patronage.
A heartfelt thank-you message to your customers who ordered a cake from you is a great way to establish strong customer loyalty. It’ll make your customers feel special and keep them coming back. But how do you say thanks most thoughtfully and impressively?
This guide lists some of the best thank you messages you could send to a customer that has patronized you.
If a customer ordered a cake from you, you should consider sending them a thank-you note.
Such messages would make them feel good, enhancing your relationship with them and leading to continued patronage. Thank them for their loyalty and tell them how much they mean to you and your business.
Here are examples of thank you messages you could use to express gratitude.
- Thank you for visiting us at our bakery today. It was a pleasure to serve you, and I hope to see you again soon.
- Thank you for supporting my business the way you do. I hope to continue baking delicious birthday cakes for your family to enjoy.
- I sincerely appreciate your kind patronage. We wouldn’t have done so much without you. We’ll continue to provide you with quality cakes delivered on time and with special care. Don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Thank you for your continued patronage. We wouldn’t have come this far without you. We’re grateful for your trust in us; we promise to consistently deliver the best cakes in town whenever you need them.
- Thank you for choosing us again. You are the reason we’re still in business. Our cakes are packed with quality, goodness, and freshness. We’re your preferred choice when it comes to ordering a custom cake.
Creative Thank You Message for Ordering Cake
- We wouldn’t be here today without you. I appreciate your trust and loyalty. We’ll continue offering excellent service with high-quality products that meet your expectations.
- Thank you for buying from us! We couldn’t have done it without you. We’ll do the best we can to ensure that you’re satisfied.
- Thank you for being our loyal customer. We are proud to be your business partner and lucky to have you. Thank you for all the years, and I hope we will continue our relationship for many more years!
- Dear valued customer, we appreciate you for doing business with us and trusting us. We do our best to give our customers the best service. We hope you continue to enjoy our services.
- Thanks to you, our business continues to grow. We appreciate your continued support and patronage. We’re offering you a 20% discount on your subsequent patronage to show our appreciation.
Thank-you messages are vital for establishing a lasting relationship with your customers. Sending a thank-you note to a customer for ordering cake can make them feel special and cause them to stay loyal to you.
Expressing gratitude to your customers will set you apart from the competition. Your words will make your customers feel loved and appreciated, and they will want to do business with you again. Keep your messages short and sweet. Check this guide for inspiration if you’re struggling to find the right words to express your thoughts.
We like to express our gratitude to everyone who has somehow helped us at some point in our life. Our hearts will be overflowing with thankful thoughts, yet we may be at a loss for words. We may not all be able to express our gratitude verbally to all those who helped us.
Express your gratitude to your family, friends coworkers, hospital staff, and anybody else who has supported you and made an effort to bake delicious tasty cookies for you. Express your gratitude by sending them simple & sweet thank you for cookies messages.
Send your cookie messages with every one of your well-wishers to show them how much they mean to you. Receiving cookies is a lovely, sweet, and romantic experience. This post includes sample wording if you want to thank someone for cake, cookies, or pie. Also, a unique article is dedicated to thanking someone who gave the gift baskets.
I could tell you took a lot of effort to get these cookies right with each bite. Thank you so much for the delicious treat.
Thank you for the delicious cookies you baked.I Gobbled every one of these much more quickly than I’d admit, and I appreciate the effort. They were excellent.
This pleasant surprise delivered at my door hasn’t rubbed off on me yet. Thank you for this beautifully presented cookie tray.
I’m touched that you sent this package of cookies to my door in such a caring way. Thank you so much for such a pleasant surprise.
Please accept my gratitude, as well as this card, for the cookies and the attached message. You’re a dear friend of mine who means a lot to me.
The cookies you sent were exactly what I needed. It thrills my heart to know that someone like you thinks highly of me. Thank you very much.
Your cookies gift was a friendly reminder of people’s goodwill on a day that could have been dreary, challenging, or plain nasty. Thank you very much.
A thoughtful gift from the heart means a lot and is unique. I enjoy the cookies, and I thank you from my heart.
Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for the cookies. It was beautiful that you remembered me, and the cookies were delicious.
I hope that I will be able to repay the kindness you showed me by giving me such a lovely present. Thank you so much for the cookies, and I wish you a wonderful day.
A gift of cookies is a delightful way to unwind for a few moments and meditate on life’s many joys. Thank you for taking the time to pleasantly and thoughtfully surprise me.
People like you make the world a better place by spreading kindness and smiles. Thank you so much for the cookies. I hope your generosity is returned to you today.
Thank you so much for the cookies. Your generosity has made me feel as if my load has been lightened and a burden lifted off my shoulders. Thank you very much.
A thankful thank you is due for such a sweet, tasty present from a kind-hearted buddy. The cookies were excellent, and I am grateful for our friendship.
Thank you very much for the tasty cookies. They were a wonderful surprise, and my favorite flavor is chocolate chip. I finished them all in one sitting! Please feel free to give me more cookies at any moment.
You are such a kind and caring person. Your sliced cookies brightened my day and helped me feel better. Thank you for considering me.
You made me delicious handmade cookies for my birthday. Every bite was a treat for me. I also appreciate you remembering that I enjoy peanut butter cookies with walnuts.
Thank you for the cookies and milk. They were a delightful treat that brought back memories of my grandmother. Your peanut butter cookies, of course, are the greatest!
I’d want to express my gratitude for the tea and cookies you sent last night. They’re delicious comfort food that’s ideal for watching Christmas movies. Let’s make milk and cookies a regular occurrence!
I’d want to express my gratitude for the apple pie. It was delicious, and everyone in the book club loved it. Maybe you could teach me how to create one someday.
You’re welcome to bring the pecan pie at Thanksgiving. Many people appreciated it, and I appreciate the time you took to create it. One of my favorite Christmas traditions is your pecan pie.
For a Minute, the Sweetness of a Cookie Remains in the Tongue! However, a person’s sweetness remains in the heart for the rest of their life. Thank you a lot.
Anyone can grab somebody’s attention, but it takes a special someone to capture one’s heart and soul, and that Special Someone is You for me. Thank you once again for everything.
You are one-of-a-kind, caring, and the best. You are deserving of anything delicious, lying you. Thank you so much for the lovely cookies.
Can express gratitude in only two words. Thank you so much for delivering me these delicious cookies. These sweets have sent many sweet words.
Because of you, I had a wonderful birthday evening. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in sending a beautiful birthday cake and customized cookies. I much appreciate your thoughtful gestures.
The cookies you gave from your city were excellent and treasured. It was clear that you put a lot of effort into this. It means a great deal to me. Thank you for making me feel unique.
There is no more critical task than sincerely thanking someone. It’s remarkable how two words can have a powerful impact on me. Thank you very much.
The only feeling that can soften a harsh heart is gratitude. It takes nothing to express gratitude, but it returns everything.
Bakers around you work hard to bake the best products and make them daily. Bakers do the hard work of kneading the dough, mixing in ingredients, rising and baking and icing your favourite pastry until it is ready to be served. Bakers work hard and when we appreciate them, they deliver even better.
Being a baker is not an easy job. They are always working on some type of baking and the hardest part of any baking is most likely the decorating of baked goods. Decorating requires a delicate touch and professional baking skills. As we can only find those when the baker is passionate about baking.
Creating wonderful baked goods is no easy task. If you’ve ever served pastries or bread, you are probably aware that baked goods not only taste good, but they do many great deeds. Then you should appreciate the baker who baked that delicious yummy pastry or cake with these thank you quotes for bakers below.
Thank you for all of the hard work you put into our wedding cake. It was by far the most beautiful wedding cake I have ever seen. The detail was so incredible, and we were so thankful that you took our ideas and created something even better. We appreciate all the time you spent on the cake. Thanks.
1. Thank you for always having my back. For bringing us together. For making us happy. We love you for being a baker.
2. Thank you for always being there. For bringing us together when we’re apart. For making us smile when we’re sad. We love you for being a baker.
3. Thank you for having my back. For our team. For a great recipe. Bakers and creators, thank you for being a baker.
4. Thank you for your passion for baking and for being a shining example to the world of what an amazing baker can do.
5. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making us feel loved and special with your baking talents.
6. Thanks for the baked goods and for being there for us. We love you, mom!
7. Thank you for who you are. I’m a pretty lucky person to have you in my life. Thank you for baking me treats that are always delicious and instil the spirit of fun into my everyday activities.
8. To all of our backers out there, we give you a big thank you for your hard work and creativity! You’re amazing!
9. Thank you for always trying to make everyone’s day brighter. Happy Baking.
10. Bakers make the world better. I am deeply grateful for your kindness and generosity.
11. Thank you for making my favourite bakes. They are so yummy.
12. I’m so glad I have you as my baker. You make the best birthday cakes with so much love and dedication that I feel delighted every time I see them.
13. I love to bake so much because I love the feeling of making people happy.
14. Thank you for being this week’s sweetest baker!
15. I love any occasion that gives me an excuse to bake a cake!! Thanks for treating us with these special memories.
16. I am thankful for the enthusiasm and talent that you pour into everything you do.
17. We know you make us look good—Thank you for all the tasty treats!
18. Thank you for baking our favourite desserts! Your hard work and dedication make us appreciate them even more!
19. Thank you for all of the good work and effort that you put into making a cake.
20. You grind it, we bake it. Thanks for all the hard work to provide us with these amazing cookies.
21. We can never thank you enough for the delicious treats you put out every day. We are truly lucky to have you in our lives.
22. What went into baking this bread? Passion, Patience and bakers. So how much love are you going to put into eating it?
23. Thank you for bringing so much joy to this world with your delicious food. Our gratitude & appreciation is unending.
24. A man is only as good as the woman he keeps happy. Just like baking, if you want to bake a perfect cake keep it sweet, soft and fresh!
25. Thanks so much for all the yummy baked goods this week! I appreciate it.
26. I just wanted to say thank you for doing such an amazing job! The cake was delicious and it looked beautiful.
27. Thank you for your effort and hard work that making the most beautiful wedding cake ever.
28. Thank you so much for giving us your best. We surely will enjoy the cake that you made.
29. I just wanted to thank you for the amazing birthday cake you made for my husband. It was delicious and beautiful, and we got lots of compliments on it. I appreciate your work.
30. Thank you for making my day so special with your excellent baking skills.
31. Thank you for your hard work in making this cake. It looks delicious and we can’t wait to eat it.
32. Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday! I had no idea what to do with myself after all that cake.
33. You’ve made our day with these amazing cupcakes! Enjoy this batch of gratitude.
34. Love the taste of these thanksgiving treats. They’re so awesome, I’m thankful for them almost every day.
35. Thank you for making my cakes and pastries taste so delicious. You have the magic hands that made an ordinary cake into something truly extraordinary.
36. There are not enough words of appreciation for the bakers who crafted my wedding cake. It was so delicious, I almost ate it myself.
37. The bakers who crafted my wedding cake are unsung heroes. Their attention to detail and delicious creations made my wedding perfect.
40. When I described my dream wedding cake to the bakers, they were able to bring those thoughts to life. It was not only delicious but stunning.
41. This marriage cake was delicious. It was so amazing I could’ve eaten it all myself.
42. Thank you for creating such a beautiful wedding cake for my special day. The elegant design was the perfect complement to our wedding, just as delicious as it was stunning.
43. The cake was decadent and sweet! I had a hard time staying away from it, but everyone told me that there wasn’t enough for the wedding.
44. I thought I was going to have to eat my entire wedding cake myself. Not because I wanted to, but because I wanted to save it from the ravenous guests.
45. The best bakers in the country are at this bakery. If you have a wedding coming up, come here for the best wedding cake and cupcakes.
46. Thank you for always giving your best and delivering quality cakes. You’re a huge part of our success!
47. Thank you for all of your help with the wedding. I know everyone was raving about the cake, especially our guests. You’re amazing!
48. Baking cakes is my favourite activity, but most of all I love eating the cake you made. Thank you.
49. You’re the best baker ever! Thank you for baking this amazing cake. I’m gonna eat it up in one gulp.
50. Our cakes are as delicious as they look. So thank you for the good work.
51. Thank you for the inspiration and the smiles, the taste and the aroma! Happy baking!
52. Thank you for the cake; it was delicious and everyone enjoyed it.
54. Thank you, thank you, and once again, thank you! Your cake was a hit at the party last night.
55. Thank you for being my baker and always coming through with sweets. I can’t express how happy it makes me that someone as important as you goes out of their way to be a good friend to me.
56. Thank you for baking me a cake. I appreciate how much time and dedication you put into it. And the cake was delicious too!
57. Thank you for making such yummy cakes. When I needed to cheer myself up recently, it was your cake that did the trick!
As you can see, there are many bakers quotes that you can choose to tell your baker thank you and appreciation. We hope that with the help of these thank you quotes for bakers you will never miss any occasion to appreciate them.
If you love to bake, you’ve come to the right place! On this baking blog you’ll find a ton of recipes to enjoy but you’ll also find a lot of other things, like how-to tutorials and humorous quotes about cakes, cookies, and cupcakes.
1. Baking is cheaper than therapy.
2. A bad day spent baking is better than a good day doing anything else.
3. The more you know, the more you can create. There’s no end to imagination in the kitchen.” (Julia Child)
4. “With enough butter, anything is good.” (Julia Child)
5. Baking is my love language.
6. “You are the boss of that dough.” (Julia Child)
7. Life is short. Lick the bowl.
8. Nothing says home like the smell of baking.
9. All you need is love. . .and cupcakes.
10. I bake because punching people is frowned upon.
11. Bake the world a better place.
12. Baking is cheaper than therapy.
13. I like to party. And by party I mean stay at home and bake.
14. Where there’s a whisk, there’s a way.
15. Baking is love made visible.
16. Stop hating and start baking.
17. “You don’t have to love cooking to cook, but you have to do more than love baking to bake. You have to bake out of love.” (Tom Junod)
18. Stressed is desserts spelled backward.
19. “Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal.” – Sandra Lee
20. Life happens. Baking helps.
21. Sometimes you just need to bake.
22. “It’s all about a balancing act between time, temperature and ingredients: That’s the art of baking.” (Peter Rein-hart)
23. All you need is loaves.
24. “Most recently, I learned another hobby: baking. It’s so much fun to mix all the ingredients and to see the cake come out nice. It’s so rewarding when the cake comes out great and tastes great.” (Yani Tseng)
25. I bake because punching people is frowned upon.
26. Life’s better when you’re baking.
27. If in doubt, bake a cake.
28. Life’s better with sprinkles on top.
29. Wake up. Bake. Rinse. Repeat.
30. I bake because punching people is frowned upon.
31. Baking is love made edible.
32. When I’m happy, I bake. When I’m sad, I bake.
33. Bake it till you make it.
34. Baking because everything tastes as good as skinny feels.
35. You bake me happy when skies are grey.
36. I like big bundts and I cannot lie.
37. Bake me up before you dough.
38. If there’s a whisk, there’s a way.
39. Good things come to those who bake.
40. I bake. What’s your superpower?
41. Keep calm and bake on.
42. Bakers gonna bake.
43. The secret ingredient is always love.
44. Just roll with it.
45. Procrastibaking: the art of baking when you should be doing anything else.
46. It’s whisky business up in here.
47. Baking is my super power and my apron is my cape.
48. Friends are nice, but friends who bake are way better.I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t like to bake.
49. You are a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins.
50. As long as you know how to bake, life is sure to be sweet.
51. Life’s better when you’re baking.
52. They see me rollin’ and I’m bakin’
53. The best things in life are sweet.
54. “Dad was a baker, and we lived above the bakery, so I was always popping down to have an apple pie or a doughnut or a custard or gypsy tart: I had a very sweet tooth, and I think that that was what got me into doing what I do now.” (Paul Hollywood)
55. This was why she enjoyed baking. A good dessert could make her feel like she’d created joy at the tips of her fingers. Suddenly, the people around the table were no longer strangers. They were friends and confidantes, and she was sharing with them her magic.
56. Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
58. Never underestimate a woman who loves baking.
59. Baking is how you start lis at cooking in the kitchen. It’s fun whether it’s baking bread or cookies. With baking, you have to be exact when it comes to ingredients. (Sandra Lee)
60. Baking happens with ingredients that last for months and come to life inside a warm oven. Baking is slow and leisurely. (Regina Brett)
61. A baker’s wand is her whisk.
62. I want to have a good body but not as much as I want dessert.
63. “I prefer cooking to baking. Baking, to me, is very precise, and it’s about perfection.” (Ree Drummond)
64. Baking is one of the oldest professions.
65. Baking is about multi-tasking. If you are organized and prepared, that’s half the battle.” (Johnny Iuzzini)
66. Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.
67. “There are so many forms of love. Spending time with friends, love stories. I enjoy showing my love by baking a cake for somebody and writing his or her name on it, and seeing his or her reaction. I love to offer flowers too!” (Pom Klementieff)
68. “If you don’t have the confidence in baking, commit to making the recipe three times. The first two, do it exactly the way I’ve told you to make it. Twice. The first time you’ll screw it up. The second time it will come out pretty good, and then the third time, make your adjustments.” (Tom Douglas)
69. Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal. (Sandra Lee)
70. “I believe with baking there is a certain nostalgic fix.” (James William Middleton)
71. I don’t care what the problem is. Baking is the solution.
72. Baking is Life. Do you see? It’s not just recipes.
73. Bakers make the world smell better.
75. “Unlike writing a book, which can take several years, baking is instant gratification.” (Jenna Blum)
76. “Baking happens with ingredients that last for months and come to life inside a warm oven. Baking is slow and leisurely.” (Regina Brett)
77. Having a mental bake-down.
79. Baking is too precise for me. I cook with a pinch of this or that.
80. “I love baking, it’s the most calming thing for me. It’s therapeutic, it makes the house smell good, and I get to take the goods to my friends. I do it for other people.” (Lily Collins)
81. Keep calm and bake on.
82. A basic rule of baking is that, in general, it’s almost impossible to make an inedible batch of brownies. (Linda Sunshine)
83. Everything I dough, I dough it for you.
84. “Flour and butter, cream and sugar, words and images, all the ingredients for a rich, tasty story.” (Rona Simmons)
85. You bake me happy when skies are grey.
86. “It’s all about a balancing act between time, temperature and ingredients: That’s the art of baking.” (Peter Reinhart)
87. I’m a whisk taker!
88. “My father was a lesson. He had his own bakery, and it was closed one day a week, but he would go anyway. He did it because he really loved his bakery. It wasn’t a job.” (Christopher Walken)
89. True love is baking for someone else when you’re on a diet.
90. Annoying the baker will result in small portions.
91. Life is what you bake it.
92. Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins.
93. Baking is how you start kids at cooking in the kitchen. It’s fun whether it’s baking bread or cookies. With baking, you have to be exact when it comes to ingredients.” (Sandra Lee)
94. Today I will live in the moment. Unless it’s unpleasant, in which case I will bake.
95. Sometimes we all bake mistakes.
96. I believe in the power of baked goods.
98. Blessed are those who bake.
99. It’s much harder to be sad while baking.
100. “Many happy childhood memories begin in the kitchen, baking and decorating birthday cakes. It’s one of the sweetest parts of childhood.” (Deanna F. Cook)
101. An apron is just a cape on backwards.
That’s it for now. Thanks for stopping by, friends!
Sweet treats, such as cookies, cake, or pie, can be fun to enjoy at a party or receive as a gift.
This post provides sample wording if you want to thank someone for making or ordering cake, cookies, pie, or other baked goods. There is a separate post dedicated to thanking someone for the chocolate.
If you want to send a handwritten thank-you note, you can review the complete structure of a thank-you notecard here. The examples are the center section of a note. Or you could use them in a text message or another way of sharing your gratitude with someone.
The example notes are split into sections for cake, cookies, and pie. They will help you put your gratitude into words and show your appreciation.
To say thank you for the donuts, read this post.
Tips to get the most out of the examples
- Also, many types of other desserts are popular, such as cupcakes, lemon bars, and sheet cakes and other baked goods. Please feel free to substitute words in the examples as needed.
- You can also remove an occasion from an example. So, if an example that inspires you has Christmas cookies in it, but the cookies were not for Christmas, remove the word Christmas.
- Be detailed. Your note will be better if you include specific details. What type of cake or cookies? How did it make you feel to receive it?
- The cake was moist and tasty.
- The cookie was perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- You make the best pies! The fruit in the pie tasted so fresh.
- The texture of the cake was fantastic. It felt so smooth and I enjoyed every bite.
- The cake was beautiful! I can only imagine how much time you spent designing it.
- The cake was delicious. (or choose a synonym for delicious).
- Say thank you when you didn’t like it. If you didn’t like the cake, cookie, or pie, or other baked goods, you can still thank the person for thinking of you and their effort.
#1. Thank you for the delicious cookies. They were a pleasant surprise, and chocolate chip is my favorite. I ate them all in one day! Feel free to bless me with more cookies at any time.
#2. You are such a kind and caring person. The cutout cookies you dropped off made my day and helped to cheer me up. Thank you for thinking of me.
#3. The homemade cookies you made me for my birthday were fantastic. I delighted in every bite. And I appreciate that you remembered that I like walnuts in chocolate chip cookies.
#4. Thank you for the plate of holiday cookies. The kids look forward to them each year. They dip them into milk and have a very nice time together, enjoying them and discussing the details of the gingerbread house, and making up stories. Their imagination is fun to observe.
#5. Your Christmas cookies were amazing and so delicious again this year. Thank you for the beautiful platter as well. The cookies that were shaped like sheep were my favorite.
#6. You make the best cookies! The cookies were delicious and yummy. Thank you for giving me another dozen. You’re an excellent baker, and I am happy to be your taste tester anytime!
#7. Thank you for the cookies. We have eaten them all and enjoyed all of them. Your sugar cookies are my favorite. Thank you for surprising me and recognizing my success.
#8. Thank you for the milk and cookies. They were a great treat that reminded me of my grandma. And, of course, your peanut butter cookies are the best!
#9. I want to thank you for the milk and cookies last night. They are great comfort food and perfect to enjoy while watching Christmas movies. Let’s make having milk and cookies an annual tradition!
Thank you for the cake messages
Below are example messages to thank the cake maker or the person that ordered the cake.
There are many reasons for cake. Goodbye cakes at the office and many birthdays are celebrated with cake. There are a variety of examples to help you with your wording.
#1. Thank you for making the cake for the event. Everyone in the office knows your cakes are fantastic and look forward to having a piece. I hope we have more reasons to celebrate soon so that we can have more of your delicious cakes.
#2. Leaving the office will be hard. Thank you for making a goodbye cake for my last day. I am going to miss all the friends I have made in the previous few years and hope we can stay in touch.
#3. Moving away is going to be tough. Thank you for making the goodbye cake for the party. The design of the cake was perfect. I sure am going to miss you!
#4. You are a very kind person to make me a cake. It was yummy, and my family enjoyed it with me. I feel blessed to have you in my life. You are the best cake maker!
#5. Thank you for the yummy cake. It may have been the best cake I ever had. It was beautiful and delightful to look at. I appreciate how much time you put into decoration. And then each bite was out of this world.
#6. Thank you for ordering the birthday cake for Jake’s birthday. It seemed like Jake loved and everyone in the office was happy to take a break for a slice of cake.
Thank you for the birthday cake messages
When saying thank you for the birthday cake, you can compliment the cake or the cake maker. Or if the cake was ordered, you can thank the person who ordered the birthday cake.
#1. Thank you for the surprise birthday cake. It was very thoughtful, and I appreciate all the effort you put into it. I was very impressed when I heard you also made the frosting. The cake helped my birthday feel extra special this year.
#2. Thank you for ordering the birthday cake for me. I was so thrilled to have a Costco cake for my birthday. The cake is just so good, and I like whatever they use for the filling between the layers.
#3. The pumpkin cake for my birthday was delicious. I know pumpkin isn’t traditional for a birthday or in the summer, but it’s my favorite. The flavor of it is just so amazing. Thank you for making it for me.
#4. The surprise birthday cake was lovely. The fondant flowers were so intricate and reminded me of the flower garden in my yard. It was almost too beautiful to eat! But I’m glad we did as it was the best tasting cake I have ever had.
#5. Thanks for baking the cake. It was both beautiful and delicious. It was so sweet of you to offer to make it. The entire family enjoyed it.
#6. Thanks for the birthday cake. I enjoyed it very much. The whipped frosting is my favorite and I appreciate that you remembered that when ordering the cake.
#7. Thanks for the birthday surprise cake. I was blown away and speechless when you walked in with candles lit and singing happy birthday to me. I love you so much!
Cards are available on Amazon. The image is an affiliate link.
Thank you for the pie messages
#1. Thank you for the Dutch apple pie. It’s my favorite pie of all time, and I appreciate you for making it for me. I will savor every slice!
#2. I want to thank you for the apple pie. It was delicious, and the entire book club enjoyed it. Maybe someday you can teach me how to make one.
#3. Thanks for the pie. Your homemade crust makes the pie stand out from others. The pie was the perfect gift for my birthday.
#4. The pumpkin pies you made for Thanksgiving dinner were fantastic. Thank you for bringing them to our family gathering. I noticed many people have more than one piece, which shows just how awesome they were.
#5. Thank you for bringing the pecan pie to Thanksgiving. It was enjoyed by many, and I appreciate the time you spent making it. Your pecan pie is one of my favorite holiday traditions.
#6. The pie you brought to the office was awesome! I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it as chocolate mouse pie is my favorite. The texture was so creamy and delicious. And it was awesome, topped with a bit of whipped cream. It made my day!
#7. Your blueberry and peach pie was so wonderful. Thank you for making it for my birthday, as you know I prefer pie to cake. The crust was delicious too. And having warm just out of the oven made it feel extra special and comforting.
When you didn’t like the treat
Note: Depending on your relationship, you may or may not want to say that you didn’t like the treat. Either way, you can still appreciate the effort.
#1. Thank you for the cookies. I look forward to seeing you soon!
#2. The amount of effort you put into the cookies was amazing. The detail work with the frosting and fondant is impressive. They were each a little piece of art.
#3. Thank you for the cake and for thinking of me. I appreciate that you spent your afternoon making a cake. Let’s get together for a visit soon.
#4. Thank you for making the pie for the family party. Catching up with you at the party was fun too. I enjoyed our visit.
#5. The chocolate cake you made for my mom’s birthday looked terrific. Unfortunately, chocolate isn’t my favorite, but I could see how much others (including Mom) enjoyed it. Thank you for bringing it to the party.
#6. The cookies you made for the team lunch looked awesome! I appreciate the time and effort you spent making them. The strong taste of the bourbon in them was too much for me.
Thank you for the Cake, Cookies or Pie Summary
With a few sentences, you can say thank you for the cake, cookies, pie, or any other baked goods. You may also want to thank the cake maker or the person who ordered the treat.
The example thank you messages, quotes, and tips in this post will help you write thank you note or text message to say thanks for the cake! Since bake goods are similar, there are examples for cake, cookies, and pie where words can be swapped (ie. pie for cake) as needed.
We’re not a green company but we’re trying to do greenish things to offset our environmental impact, like planting a tree for every T-shirt sold in collaboration with Trees For The Future, partnering with our printer to fulfill our online orders to cut back on carbon emissions, and eliminating plastic packaging from 90% of our apparel
Take a quick tour of the new bakery on newbury street in boston, MA
World’s First T-Shirt Bakery