30 Inch Wide 7 Cu. Oven and Microwave Combo Electric Wall Oven with Air Fry and Steam Bake
Receive up to $5,000 back by rebate
Receive up to $5,000 back by rebate when purchasing Electrolux Kitchen Appliances. Call or see rebate form for details!
40 In Stock
Leaves the Warehouse in 5 to 10 business days
The Electrolux Connected Wall Oven and Microwave is designed to inspire culinary creativity. Packed with advanced technologies like Air Sous Vide, Steam cooking modes, Built-In Air Fry and Advanced Convection, the wall oven also features Electrolux Connect Technology which allows for seamless operation from the mobile app.
- Preserve natural flavors with exclusive Air Sous Vide Technology
- Get light and flaky breads and pastries with Steam Bake mode
- Crispy food with just a bit of oil with Built-In Air Fry
- Cooking is more effortless with Electrolux Connect Technology
- Recipes turn out perfectly with Advanced Convection
- Intuitive Full-Color Touch Controls
- Total Capacity: 7 Cu. Ft.
- Broil Element: Yes
- Convection: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Depth: 25-3/16″
- Width: 30″
- Cutout Depth: 23-5/8″
- Cutout Width: 28-1/2″
Dimensions and Measurements
We don’t currently have matching products.
Steam has been a professional bakery secret for years. Now you can effortlessly create the same results at home by using your Electrolux steam oven’s built-in functions. The functions available on your oven depend on the model.
You can bake with your Electrolux steam oven in several different ways:
- Bread baking function: Bake perfectly risen bread with a moist interior and a crispy crust
- Steamify® function: Make evenly baked cake with a soft, moist inside with maximum flavour, and browned crispy edges
- Manual setting: Set the steam level for bread and cake baking manually
Dough proving function
The Dough proving function on your steam oven provides the optimal environment to prove dough.
- Place the dough in a dish on the level one shelf. There is no need to cover the dough, thanks to the humidity
- Select the Dough proving function and watch as the dough begins to rise
- The temperature is automatically set at 35°C, which is a suitable temperature for dough proving in steam
Bread baking function
Use the Bread baking function to prepare bread and bread rolls with a professional result in terms of crispiness, colour and crust gloss.
The Bread baking function:
- Adds steam to help the dough rise, and then a combination of steam and heat to achieve a perfectly golden-brown crust
- Provides an optimal temperature and environment for yeast mixtures
- Starts at 180 °C but can be set manually according to the recipe for the bread you’re baking
If your oven has the Steamify® function, it will make it easier than ever to bake with steam.
- Select Steamify® and set the temperature as indicated in your recipe. Based on the temperature, the oven automatically sets the steam level for you
- When using Steamify®, the oven will tell you what results you can expect based on temperature, for example, that 155-230°C is perfect for baking to give your bread or cake a delicately crispy exterior while keeping the inside moist and tender
Manually setting steam level
If your oven doesn’t have the Bread baking or Steamify® function, set the desired steam level manually. When baking bread or cake with steam, you can choose different humidity levels – and combine with dry heat for a crispy finish. Depending on your oven model, you may have up to four levels of humidity to cook with.
If you have the option, choose:
- Humidity Medium – for baking bread and sweet doughs
- Humidity Low – for pies, muffins and biscuits
Then set the desired temperature and start baking. Finish off with dry heat for a crispier surface.
Tips and tricks
- Try refreshing day-old bread by heating it up with a bit of steam for a few minutes. The Steam Regenerating function available on selected models is optimal for this
- When baking buns or small yeast breads, make sure the baking paper doesn’t extend beyond the baking tray. The redundant baking paper provides an incorrect flow in the hot air and skews the heat distribution
Betta Electrical provides a nationwide delivery service.
Usually, we can arrange delivery of your new appliance within 3-7 working days, often sooner. Some areas within New Zealand and rural deliveries may take up to 10 working days.
Delivery timeframes vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are at a rural address.
All deliveries outside of our Betta Electrical store local zones are through contracted delivery companies. As we operate a drop ship model from most of our suppliers, all orders/deliveries are subject to stock availability. We will attempt to get as accurate information as possible regarding stock availability. If there is a delay in stock being available, we will contact you and let you know.
We deliver to customers Monday to Friday and up to 5pm. Our delivery fees for purchases made from our website are based on the most competitive rates we have from our delivery partners.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small Items Delivery Time Frames – Please allow 3-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large Items Delivery Time Frames – Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Click & Collect
At checkout, you can choose for goods to be delivered to you, or you can choose our free “Click & Collect” in-store option.
If the item is available and in stock, our team will contact you that day or if afterhours, the next working day and arrange a suitable time for collection. Our normal working hours are 9am-5pm.
If there is no stock available at your chosen store, our team will order the item in for you from our Suppliers warehouse. You will receive notification that your item is ready for collection as soon as the product arrives at your chosen store. This will take approximately 3-5 working days and you will be contacted as soon as the item is in-store and ready for collection.
If you have ordered ‘Click and Collect’ from our Auckland Online Store, our team will order the item in from the relevant supplier, and you will receive notification that your item is ready for collection as soon as the product has arrived. The lead time for such items is generally 3-5 working days for whiteware and floor care, and 5-10 working days for small appliances, however, this is subject to availability of the product with the supplier.